Ostendo comes with a standard link to the Moneyworks accounting platfrom.
Some of the features Moneyworks provides when working with Ostendo are :
Maintains details of your accounts for over 7 years. Advanced department capability in MoneyWorks Gold provides independent cost centres. Dual budgets provide full budgeting support right down to department level.
- Completely flexible chart of accounts allows MoneyWorks to operate the way your business does.
- Full budgeting—with two separate budgets.
- Compare actual performance to budgets.
- Use the built-in budget editor or copy and paste from an external spreadsheet, or Import/Export budgets
- No end-of-month or end-of-year rollover—have up to 90 periods open simultaneously.
- Complete audit trail.
- Account movement graphs with drill-down to actual transactions.
- 7 character free-form account codes for reporting flexibility
- Reports and graphical analysis going back up to 7 years.
- Supports alternative code for reporting. Use your own codes in-house to provide the degree of breakdown that you need, but give your accountant reports based on their preferred coding structure.
Record payments and receipts and automatically track the GST. Recurring transactions save re-entering repetitive items such as wages. Print cheques or create electronic direct payment files for supported banks.
- Full record of payments and receipts.
- Automatic tracking of GST.
- Unlimited bank accounts.
- Point and click bank reconciliation—no need to re-enter your bank statement.
- Cashflow reporting.
- Import downloaded bank statements in QIF, OFX, QBO formats
- Quick allocation of income and expenses by predefined rules
To find out more about Ostendo download the Features Guide
1A Williamson Ave
Level 9, 440 Collins Street
Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Ph: +64 9 446 1204
Fax: +64 9 446 1205
|Ph: 1800 764 058